This 2011/12 project was undertaken to meet the future wastewater requirements for the First Nation growth in the Qu’Appelle Valley. The Sewage Pumping Station delivers collected wastewater to the sewage lagoon. The unique hydraulic conditions required the use of high pressure pumping units. We completed the preliminary detailed design, tendering, construction inspection and documents.
- 38m3 x 5.3m deep reinforced concrete wet pit and dry pit
- 29.7m3 timber framed, metal clad pumphouse
- 2 progressing cavity-type pumps each rated at 8.20 Lps at 147.83m TDH and 22.38 KW motors
- 1200 m x 100 dia. PVC force main extension and 60m x 150 dia. PVC influent main
- associated pipework, valves, ventilation, lifting trolly, electrical and controls
Project Cost: $1.163 M