This high end restaurant can cater to 250 guests. It also includes a large patio that can accommodate up to 50 guests and an office space on the second floor. Walker Projects were the prime consultants on this Project.
- Design and construction of a one-storey restaurant with a footprint of approximately 8,900 sq. ft. with a mezzanine of approximately 1,500 sq. ft.
- Preparation of a Site Plan that include the location of Building, site grading
- Civil Engineering and Services for the building, including Storm Water Retention to City of Regina standards. Services include Sanitary Sewer, Storm Sewer and Domestic Water Main
- Preparation of Building Design, including floor plans, elevations; building sections and interior elevations.
- Retention and management of Mechanical, Electrical, and Landscaping sub consultants
- Tendering assistance to obtain the services of a General Contractor
- Contract administration during construction.
Project Area: 8900 ft²
Project Cost: $4.7 M